THE BARNS AT MATTAPONI SPRINGsTHE VENUE
Virginia’s newest Barn Venue!
Two gorgeous barns totaling over 9,500 sq. ft. nestled on hundreds of acres overlooking the water. Both barns are climate-controlled and can accommodate up to 200 guests. Located between Richmond & Fredericksburg, VA. Ask about our overnight accommodations.
“I would highly recommend this venue to any couple! The staff is so friendly and the barns are absolutely beautiful!”
Google 5-Star Review
A COUNTRY ESTATE
The Barns at Mattaponi Springs is a country estate, with sophisticated elegance, and a little rustic charm…
Nestled on a hilltop with over 600 acres of beautiful surrounding property and breathtaking waterfront, The Barns at Mattaponi Springs offers the most unforgettable setting for your dream wedding! It would be an honor and a privilege to share in something so big, so lasting, and so tremendously important as your wedding day. We hope you choose to celebrate at Virginia’s newest Barn Venue. Your perfect day deserves this perfect place.
Our Packages Include:
- Poplar Barn – 5760 sq ft (can seat up to 200 guests with buffet and bar)
- Pine Barn – 3744 sq ft (can seat up to 100 guests with buffet and bar)
- Both barns are climate-controlled
- 6 Restrooms for each Barn
- Overnight accommodations on the property are available
- Carriage House for wedding party dressing rooms
- Golf options
- Up to 20 Farm Tables, Up to 200 X-Back Chairs for indoor reception,
- Up to 200 Folding Chairs for an outdoor ceremony,
- Up to 20 Wine Barrels, Up to 5 10′ Poplar Bars, Miscellaneous Eclectic Tables, Miscellaneous Decor (Rentals are a $3000-$5000 rental value!)
- Antique Carriages for photo ops
- Setup and breakdown of tables and chairs included
ESCAPE TO MATTAPONI SPRINGS
A COUNTRY ESTATE, SOPHISTICATED ELEGANCE, AND A LITTLE RUSTIC CHARM
Imagine your wedding, social or corporate event in the setting of one of our two barns. Nestled next to a beautiful lake, the surroundings are impressive. If you are looking for a classic wedding or event space, The Barns at Mattaponi Springs were made for you.
THE Poplar Barn
- 5760 sq ft
- Seat up to 200 guests with buffet and bar
- Climate controlled
- 6 restrooms
THE Pine Barn
- 3744 sq ft
- Seats up to 100 guests with buffet and bar
- Climate controlled
- 6 Restrooms
“Mattaponi (pronounced matta-pone-aye) Springs” describes the many natural freshwater springs throughout the property that feed the Mattaponi River (less than one mile downstream), as well as provide sources of clean, fresh, naturally-filtered water for the Mattaponi Indians who lived and hunted in this area. The springs, streams and creeks on the property support an abundant wildlife population of deer, geese, hawks, turkey and many other species of wild birds.
What Our Guests Are Saying…